Zachary:
-I thank God for giving me a new friend that I met at Sparks this year. Isaac is a good friend. -I thank God for letting me go on a date with my mom. I like spending time alone with her.
-I thank God for helping me use better words and finish my chart.
-I am thankful that I can do crafts. Mama’s friend taught me to sew, and I like to sew pictures on fabric.
-It was a blessing to be able to be the catcher in some of my baseball games.
-I am thankful for my grandparents and that I can visit them at Thanksgiving.
-Christmas coming makes me happy because it is fun to celebrate Jesus’ birthday.
Nicholas:
-I was blessed to spend a whole week with my grandparents while Mom and Dad were in New York. I was also blessed to spend two vacations at Disney World with my other grandparents, and I’m looking forward to going with them again next year.-It was a blessing to be able to pitch in a few of my baseball games this fall.
-I think Scype is a blessing because I can talk to my friend Kaleb, who moved to Oklahoma.
-I am thankful for my neighborhood and think it is beautiful. I like the butterflies in the spring and the trees in the fall.
-I had fun decorating a few days ago for Christmas because Christmas is a time to remember Jesus’ birth.
-I am also thankful for my parents, my brothers, my dog, my friends, and my house.
Brandon:
-I was blessed recently by being able to help my dad paint our deck at home. It taught me a new skill, and I enjoyed working with my dad. I was surprised when my parents paid me afterwards for helping. The payment is a blessing because I am trying to earn money to buy coins for my collection. -Another blessing was being able to play at one of my best friend’s house, who lives next door to another one of my best friends. The three of us always have a good time together.
-Most recently, I was blessed to go to a 1-1-Six Clique Concert of Christian hip-hop/rapping artists, including LeCrae. It was an awesome time with Dad and Nicholas.
-I am also thankful for my family, my dog, my house, my own room, my Star Wars and G.I. Joe collections, and my coin collection. I am thankful to God for giving me all of these blessings and also for His Son Jesus who sacrificed His life so that I can have eternal life in Heaven with Him one day.
“We give thanks to you, oh God, we give thanks!” Psalm 75:1a
1 comment:
how sweet alison! another great idea i'm going to steal from you :)
Post a Comment